Quality Assurance Analyst
OIC of America
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Supervisor: Director of Operations
Salary: $50,000 – $55,000 + Competitive Benefits Package
FSLA Status: Exempt, Full-time Regular
Location: Philadelphia, PA
OIC of America (OICA) is a nonprofit organization and the national office of a network of 34 workforce development organizations across the United States. Our mission is to provide underserved communities with the tools and support needed to overcome barriers to economic opportunities. We envision a world in which all people are contributing members of their families and communities. Through their efforts and ours, our participants have the opportunity to break the cycle of poverty, and aid to creating a more just and equitable society. OICA provides job and life skills training and matches our graduates with the employment needs of local businesses. Our organization and broader network have trained over 2 million people nationwide over the past 50+ years.
OICA is hiring a Quality Assurance Specialist to help ensure programming under OICA’s national re-entry program, SOAR, is operating in alignment with best practice models, federal regulations, and funder contracts. He/she works directly with executive leaders, program managers, and frontline staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Program Performance and Outcome Monitoring
- Remain current on best practices in workforce development and re-entry.
- Review monthly program reports to ensure program objectives are met.
- Coordinate with OICA and affiliate staff to develop interventions for poor performance.
- Collect and review curriculums for training tracks and other program materials from affiliates.
- Travel to perform on-site reviews.
- Assist in the development of Policies & Procedures for affiliates.
- Contract administration
- Review contract templates to ensure appropriate language is in it to protect OICA and to hold the parties accountable to the requirements of the grant.
- Monitor the progress of each organization against its contractual obligations outlined in the respective contract.
- Regulation alignment
- Review federal contracts and identify all legislation and regulations which govern the contract.
- Be able to translate regulatory and legislative language to program staff.
- Financial Review
- Acquire a good understanding of the allowable and unallowable expenses associated with the grant.
- Assist affiliates with budget development and modification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Business/ Public Administration, Finance, or any related field.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- 2 or more years’ experience in quality assurance, contract administration, or performance monitoring.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse educational and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to conduct research and craft policy and procedure language.
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Office applications and database usage.
- Knowledge of the criminal justice system and experience working with ex-offenders a plus.
- Ability to travel nationally 10% – 15% of the time.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
OICA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.