OICA IS HIRING!
Job Title: Partnership Manager
Supervisor: Director of Partnerships
Salary: $60,000 + Commission (Full Competitive Benefits Package after 1 full- year of service)
FSLA Status: Exempt, Full-time Regular
Location: Remote/ Occasionally In-Office in Philadelphia, PA
OIC of America (OICA) is a nonprofit organization and the national office of a network of 31 workforce development organizations spread across the United States. Our mission is to provide underserved communities with the tools and support needed to overcome barriers to economic opportunity. We envision a world in which all people are contributing members of their families and communities. Through their efforts and ours, our participants can break the cycle of poverty, and aid to creating a more just and equitable society. OICA provides job and life skills training and matches our graduates with the employment needs of local businesses. Our organization and broader network have trained over 2 million people nationwide over the past 50+ years.
OICA is seeking a Partnerships Manager to build strategic relationships with key stakeholders that can support the signature programs, including the SOAR reentry project. The duties of the Partnerships Manager include working closely with OIC affiliates across multiple cities to help connect them with key stakeholders and resources that are available in their local business, workforce, and reentry ecosystems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the development and execution that supports the partnership plan aligned with the OICA strategic plan to help the OICA signature programs meet outcomes.
- Assist in the research on the local business, nonprofit, workforce, and reentry ecosystem and identify key stakeholders in each city where SOAR is operating.
- Devise strategies to gather documentation and fulfill the necessary requirements of various funding bodies to formally seek funding and cultivate relationships with local and national partners (service providers, employers, corporations, foundations, philanthropic entities, etc.) to sustain the SOAR and other signature programs beyond the life of the grant.
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents for ongoing or special institutional projects.
- Responsible for researching, collecting data, and writing of each grant.
- Meet with personnel affected by proposed program to develop program goals and objectives, outline how funds are to be used, and explain procedures necessary to obtain funding.
- Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
- Develop and maintains a proposal calendar.
- Coordinate and follow-up on the progress of submitted proposals.
- Develop an annual grants strategy.
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants.
- Gather and maintain current files on institutional programs and projects.
- Assist department personnel in writing periodic reports to comply with grant requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Partnerships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Public Administration, Communications, English, Linguistics, or any related field. Master’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in research and grant writing; nonprofit experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to write successful grant proposals
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse educational and cultural backgrounds from individuals returning from incarceration to public officials.
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and database usage.
- Able to articulate and/or demonstrate a good track record of building strategic relationships.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
OICA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Please send resume, cover letter and the names of three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application will be accepted until
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an emplo